As a Solution Partner for Siemens for more than 4 decades, PETROKIMA provides the Design, Engineering, Assembly of Control Panels, Programming, Commissioning, Start up , Operation & Maintenance for the complete BMS.
Siemens Building Technologies provides complete portfolio from field device level to management level. Siemens portfolio includes but not limited to Sensors, Detectors, Transmitters/Transducers, Valves and Actuators, Damper actuators, Variable speed drives, Heat/Water/Electricity meters, Controllers, and Building Automation Systems.
Siemens Building Technologies provides several open standard communication protocols (BACnet/OPC/Modbus/SNMP/ONVIF/HTTP/STMP/ KNX) for all its controllers.
Open Protocols are necessary to oﬀer interoperability within same BMS as well as across diﬀerent building 3rd party services and systems (HVAC equipment, Lighting Controls, Security/Access, Fire Alarm System .. etc.).
PETROKIMA boasts the largest references including diﬀerent types of projects with 25000+ Physical Data Points, and 10000+ Integrated Data Points with
3rd Party Systems are already
Siemens building Products BP
Rittal – The System
PETROKIMA oﬀers innovative products from the areas of enclosures, power distribution, climate control and IT infrastructure into one system platform. Supplemented with extensive range of software tools.
- Enclosures and IT racks from small cases and compact enclosures, through to entire enclosure systems.
- Types: Stand-alone, TS 8 bayed enclosures and Ri4power panels which are type tested and provide high protection category up to IP 66 / NEMA 4X
- Material: Aluminum, Plastic, Polycarbonate, Sheet Steel and Stainless Steel versions.
- Approvals: ATEX, C-UL, C-UR, CV-GL, IEC Ex, NA, TÜV, UL, UL+CUL and VDE
- Environmental Conditions: Weather-proof, scalable indoor/outdoor enclosures and system solutions
- Accessories: provide fast one-hand assembly, maximum flexibility and come as standard products.
- In the field of Power Distribution the switchgear system Ri4Power and the power distribution system RiLine, provides a reliable power supply to suit virtually all applications.
- IT Infrastructure includes micro-data center as a stand-alone solution for SMEs and complete data center, supplying concepts and products in any size to suit any IT infrastructure.
- Climate Control solutions ensure that heat loss from the components is eﬃcietly removed. Our product potfolio
to sophisticated cooling concepts for IT infrastructures such as CRAC and LCP, in addition to Chillers handled via a single pipeline system.
- Clever solutions with Rittal software including Rittal Therm (Mobile app), which allows you to calculate the climate control requirements of enclosures in advance and RiZone which allows easy management and monitoring of entire data centers, from power supply and distribution, to cooling, through to the security system and provide calculation of PUE.
Vanderbilt Security Systems
Vanderbilt delivers a broad security product portfolio and outstanding customer support based on core values of agility, adaptability and dependability.
Colt Smoke Control Systems
Colt pioneered the science of smoke control in 1954 and has been leading the field ever since. Since then, we have designed, manufactured and serviced smoke control systems and products all over the world. We have unrivalled experience in the field.
Colt has the widest range of completed smoke control projects and the largest range of certified products of anyone in the field. Colt is involved in the full lifecycle of a project from design and production through to installation and servicing. Whether it’s a new building or a refurbishment project, Colt understands the entire process and has a reputation of commitment to completing all our projects, no matter how big, small or challenging. Being a long established and financially secure company helps us give our customers peace of mind. As a Colt customer, you can rest assured – we will not walk away.
Colt solutions include
- Natural Smoke ventelation
- Smoke and fire containment
- Mechanical smoke ventelation
- Pressurisation for smoke control
- Car Park ventilation
- Daylight solutions to save energy costs.
Humidification Systems Condair
Condair – Switzerland is a leading manufacturer of complete solutions in the areas of humidification and evaporative cooling. A comprehensive portfolio including products, services, experience and know-how are available to create ideal indoor climate while keeping energy consumption low and reducing impact on environment.
Pressure Independent Controls
Danfoss – Denmark is leading the industry of Pressure Control Valves. Pressure Independent Balancing & Control Valves provide perfect control and automatic hydronic balance. Danfoss PCIV provides perfect balance, and compact design for HVAC control.
Liquid Leak Detection Systems
TTK – France is leading manufacturer specialized in Liquid Leak Detection Systems. TTK provide proper solutions to detect, locate and react to the leaks at early stage. Provided solutions are suitable for Data Centres, Oil Tanks, and Laboratories. It include diﬀerent types of sense cables (for detecting conductive or non-conductive liquids) and fully addressable solutions that may be integrated with BMS when required.
Since 1929 Aquametro – Switzerland has supplied the global market with intelligent measurement systems in the fields of water supply, thermal energy, industrial liquids, diesel/fuel and marine.
Aquametro strives to oﬀer innovative, future-oriented solutions for high-precision measurement tasks, eﬃcient date management and smooth integration of measuring data into higher-level control and evaluation systems.
Novasina – Switzerland provides precise temperature and humidity measuring technology. High accuracy measurement of diﬀerent variables are available to be used in diﬀerent applications such as A/C systems, printing and paper industries, aviation and space travel, food research, production and storage, tobacco industry, hothouse cultivation, and many others.